The Tumski Hotel was open in 2000. Part of its cubature constitutes a building which was erected w 1885 as a dwelling-house with a locksmiths workshop and a shop. The house was reconstructed in 1920. Only 6 years later the Rheno-Palatia Heimverein e.v. was built and used by the corporation of students from Rhineland-Palatinate studying in Wrocław. The building was popularly called Verbindungs-Haus Rhenopalatia.
The whole ground floor was used as a kitchen, the dining hall was located on the first floor, on the second floor there was the banquet hall with a brewery. The attic comprised of 4 bedrooms and a reading room.
The building survived the Second World War in a good condition, after the year 1945 was adapted for a boarding-school. Afterwards it was the seat of the Millers School. Later the school was transformed into the Technical Secondary School of Food Industry. In the middle of the 90s, the building was taken over by the Polish Society of Youth Hostels (PTSM). INTEGER started the building adaptation to the hotel function and a youth hostel in year 2000.
The company has performed professional revalorisation of the object, the space inside has been perfectly planned and the interiors have been adapted to the modern requirements, respecting at the same time the relicts of history.